Meditation Project: Six-Month Assessment

Centered Heart by Burhan Dogancay

In my first post on this blog My Meditation Project, I said that I going to start my meditation practice in the new year (2019) in a public fashion by posting a meditation diary once a week on Mondays. I explained that I was hoping making a public commitment would help me stay on track for a good while." If you have been following my posts since then (or even just reading occasionally), you must realize that this experiment was a success. My commitment to public discussion of my practice did indeed keep me on track, and in six months of practice I only missed about three days of practice. 

Now that I've reached a six-month milestone, I'm feeling secure enough in my practice to want to stop writing about it in my diary and to stop reporting on it publicly. Rather than going cold turkey, I'm thinking I should continue reporting in occasionally, possibly monthly, both to help keep me on track for the rest of the year and to share new ideas about meditation that come up for me or to address questions that you might have for me. So if you do have questions or issues that you'd like to see addressed or want me to dig into, please let me know.

Meanwhile, thanks so much for your support over the last six months! I can honestly say that without having some readers who I knew I was reporting back to, I probably would not have succeeding in starting a regular meditation practice. For that, I'm immensely grateful.

by Nina Zolotow

• Subscribe to Delusiastic! here • Follow Delusiastic! on Facebook and Nina on Instagram • 

Comments

  1. Following along has solidified my own practice as well. Thank you.☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts