Delusiastic Plans for the Future

Ready to Blossom in the Morning by Yayoi Kusama

It has been quite a while since I posted anything new on this blog, right? What happened was I got seriously distracted by an invitation from Shambhala Publications to write a yoga book by myself. What? Someone is asking me to write a book? And do I even have any ideas for a new yoga book? Why, yes, as a matter of fact I do.

So I stopped what I was doing on Delusiastic! and I wrote a book called Yoga for Times of Change, just in time for the pandemic as it turned out. (See here for information about that book and here if you would like to order a copy.) And because of that book, I restarted the Yoga for Healthy Aging blog so I could publicize the book when I came out. Yeah, I was quite busy with non-Delusiastic! things for a while.

Oh, wait, I'm getting distracted again. Actually the purpose of this post is to let you know that I'm delusiastically planning to start posting on this blog again in the new year, the first week of January. There will be a combination of very short stories (both one-sentence and multi-sentence stories) and some creative non-fiction. I could say more, but maybe it's better just to surprise you. Welcome back to delusiasm (see DELUSIASTIC!: THE ORIGIN STORY for the story of where the word "delusiasm" came from and of how this blog started). 

I also wanted to let you know that because the email service I used to use to email posts to subscribers, Feedburner, is no longer available, I had to transfer my email list to a new service called follow.it. So if you used to subscribe to this blog, you'll be receiving my 2024 posts via follow.it instead of Feedburner. Hopefully you've received this post that way, but if not and you've read the post via social media, check your junk mail. You can email me at nina@wanderingmind.com if you have problems.

For people who want to start a new subscription, you sign can up for my emails on the Subscribe page on my Delusiastic! blog. Simply go here and follow the instructions.

by Nina Zolotow

• Subscribe to Delusiastic! here • Follow Delusiastic! on Facebook and Nina on Instagram • 

Comments